Ready to form your Virginia LLC? We'll get you underway immediately. Just fill in our form below with the information we need to get started. Once we have received your information and payment, we'll get to work to form your new LLC and will contact you to discuss the new company.
This service includes everything you need:
- A discussion with you to make sure that the LLC is the way to go for your specific business and to answer any initial questions you may have.
- Searching your desired name for availability.
- Drafting and filing Articles of Organization with enhanced member protection (no generic forms used here).
- Drafting an Operating Agreement, drafting organizational meeting minutes.
- Obtaining a personalized company record book with Membership Interest Certificates.
- Service as registered agent for one year (renewable at your option)
- A thirty minute telephone or in-person consultation at my office to discuss the new LLC and any other business legal questions you may have.
All for a flat fee of $750.00 (which includes the filing fee of $100.00 that is paid to the State Corporation Commission with the Articles)
This is a big step for you as an entrepreneur and a big investment for you as an individual, so if you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call at 804-290-7990.
What happens next?
Once you click the "Submit" button above, you will be taken to a secure page on our credit card processor, Paypal's, web site to securely make the payment of the flat fee. All of your credit card information is encrypted and secure and is only used by Paypal to process your payment (they don't even share it with us).
Once that is done, Bernie Dietz will contact you within one business day to discuss your new LLC and answer any questions you may have. If you have questions or concerns about this, please just call 804-290-7990.