Ready to form your Virginia corporation quickly, easily, and securely? I'll get you underway immediately. Just fill in our form below with the information I need to get started and make the payment of the formation fee and filing fee and I'll begin the process right away.
This service includes everything you need:
- An initial discussion with you to be sure that a corporation is the right choice for your new business.
- Searching your desired name for availability.
- Drafting and filing Articles of Incorporation with enhanced shareholder protection (no generic forms used here).
- Drafting corporate By-laws and organizational meeting minutes for the initial shareholder meeting and Board of Director meeting, including election of officers.
- Obtaining a personalized company record book with Stock Certificates.
- Service as registered agent for one year (renewable at your option)
- A thirty minute telephone or in-person consultation at our office to discuss the new corporation and any other business legal questions you may have.
All for a flat fee of $750.00 (which includes the filing fee of $75.00 that is paid to the State Corporation Commission with the Articles)
This is a big step for you as an entrepreneur and a big investment for you as an individual, so if you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call at 804-290-7990.
What happens next? Once you click the "Submit" button above, you will be taken to a secure page on our credit card processor, Paypal's, web site to securely make the payment of the flat fee. All of your credit card information is encrypted and secure and is only used by Paypal to process your payment (they don't even share it with us).
Once that is done, Bernie Dietz will contact you within one business day to discuss your new corporation and answer any questions you may have. If you have questions or concerns about this, please just call 804-290-7990.