Legal Services for Virginia Businesses
Welcome to the website for the Law Office of Bernard C. Dietz, PC. I focus exclusively on representing business owners and entrepreneurs in business transactional legal matters. I can help you correctly form a Virginia corporation or Virginia limited liability company, draft a business contract that protects you, properly form a Virginia benefit corporation, negotiate a commercial lease so that you get the best terms possible, buy or sell an existing business, evaluate a franchise opportunity, and more. Check out the entire website for more information on my firm and how I can help you. And then give me a call to discuss your situation.
Personalized Service by an Experienced Virginia Business Lawyer
Are you considering using an accountant, bookkeeper or software program to form your Virginia LLC or Virginia corporation? It may be a mistake. Read through my list of questions for Virginia corporations or list of questions for Virginia limited liability companies before proceeding. If your accountant or software program can't answer the questions (or won't!), you should contact me to thoroughly and correctly set up your Virginia LLC or Virginia corporation, at a very reasonable fixed cost. Get your business off to a good start today.
Where would you like to start...
- Thinking of starting a business? Then read The Top 5 Reasons To Incorporate or Form An LLC and get off to the right start. Start right by having an experienced Virginia attorney set up your Virginia corporation or Virginia LLC.
- Buying or selling a Virginia business? Read my overview of the steps involved in buying or selling an existing business.
- Need space for your new or growing business? Then read about the Secrets Commercials Landlords Don't Want You To Know. I can help you with your lease negotiations. It makes sense to have an experienced Virginia attorney review your lease.
- Need a Virginia registered agent? Learn about our affordable, quick registered agent service.
- Thinking about investing in a franchise? Don't miss my Top Ten Checklist for evaluating franchise opportunities. Virginia is a franchise registration state. Have a Virginia lawyer help you with your franchise. I can assist you in evaluating a franchise or with setting up a franchise for your concept.
- Worried about business risks? Everyone knows that starting your own business can be risky. But there are steps you can take to protect your personal assets and family. Check out my Top 5 Tips To Protect Your Assets and learn how you can protect yourself.
- Want to form a Virginia limited liability company (LLC)? Let me take care of the details.
- Want to set up a Virginia corporation? I can help.
- Interested in learning more about Virginia benefit corporations? Properly setting up a benefit corporation so it complies with the law is important. Check this out for more information.